Everything at walking distanceAre you tourist or a businessman? you'll have everything you need at short distance. Around hotel you can enjoy the amazing historical attraction and museum, make shopping, find items in the typical market and find experience and all amenities you need.
- Piazza Grande (10 min)
- Medici’s fortress and gardens (12 min)
- Roman amphitheatre (5 min)
- Corso Italia, the main shopping way (3 min)
Churches and Museums
- San Francesco with the frescoes by Piero della Francesca, 5 minutes
- San Domenico with the Christ on the cross by Cimabue, 18 minutes
- La Pieve, the romanesque church, 10 minutes
- Santa Maria delle Grazie 20 minutes walk from the hotel
- archaeological museum 5 minutes
- Vasari’s House, with frescoes inside, 10 minutes
- Saracen joust, held in June and September in Piazza Grande, ( 10 min ) (www.giostradelsaracinoarezzo.it)
- Vintage cycling events like “L’Ardita” and Bicinfiera market (www.lardita.com)
- Città del Natale november and dicember (10 min)
- exhibitions and cultural events periodically organized in city center
Very closer to our Hotel in the city center there are hundreds of :
• typical restautats
• vinery and street food
Enjoy the specialities of the tuscany and italian cuisine.
- Weekly market in Via Giotto, every saturday mornig, ( 5 min )
- World famous Antiques Fair 1st Sunday (and the previous Saturday) every months, in front of hotel (www.fieraantiquaria.org).
- Farmers Markets at “Logge del Grano”, open from Monday to Saturday (9 a.m. – 2,30 p.m. and 4,30 p.m. to 8,00) ( 5 min)
Sport & Fitness
- biking : road and off-road routes nearby
- hiking : beautiful hiking trails in the hills surrounding arezzo
- golf : Casentino Golf Club (poppi) 40 km by car from the Hotel, in the green heart of Tuscany (www.golfclubcasentino.it)
• Wine & Beer tours
• Horseback Riding
• Truffle Experience
• Kayak Adventure
• Vintage car tour
• Many others
Visit Discover Arezzo Experiences for more information and booking.
Four wonderful valleys surround the city of Arezzo with greenery and make it a perfect destination for all those who love the outdoors.
Same advices :
• Foreste Casentinesi
• Ponte Buriano
• Sasso di Simone
• Balze del Valdarno
• Croce Pratomagno
Visit Discover Arezzo Outdoor for more information.
Parking and Garages
the hotel does not have its own garage but you can use the affiliated facilities or the public parking, very close to our structure
- Parking Cadorna, (3 min)
- Parking Eden (5 min)
- Parking garage Baldaccio (10 min)
- Partner parking garage ( 3 min)